The BusinessClub™ program ("Program") and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company (“IHGSC”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates which are companies of the InterContinental® Hotels Group (“IHG Companies”), or which operate their hotel under a franchise agreement with an IHG Company. Hotel brands currently participating in the Program include InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Resort®, Holiday Inn Garden Court®, Staybridge Suites® and Hotel Indigo®. Brands may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of IHGSC. Please click here to consult the list of all participating IHG hotels (“Participating Hotels”). The list of Participating Hotels may be amended at any time at IHGSC’s sole discretion.
The BusinessClub and BusinessClubAGENT programmes will terminate at 23.59pm on 24th February 2015. Members will be able to log bookings on the two programmes up to and including 24th February 2015. Members can redeem their points for reward options up to and including 24th March 2015, except for BusinessClub Voucher redemptions. BusinessClub Voucher redemptions will be unavailable to redeem from 12th December 2014, however existing BusinessClub Vouchers that have been redeemed prior to 12th December must be consumed by 31st December 2014. Failure to redeem the BusinessClub Vouchers by 31st December will result in the BusinessClub Vouchers becoming invalid.
For BusinessClub and BusinessClubAGENT Members who pre enrol into the new rewards programme; IHG® Business Rewards, their remaining BusinessClub and BusinessClubAGENT points balance as of 25th March 2015 will be automatically converted to the new reward programme at a rate of 3 BusinessClub Points to 1 IHG Rewards Club Points. Failure to pre-enrol by the 25th March 2015 will result in your BusinessClub Points expiring and becoming invalid.
No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase the entrants chances of winning.
The BusinessClub Great Getaway (the “Promotion”) is open to IHG BusinessClub members residing in Bahrain, Egypt, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, India, Republic of Ireland, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates (the “Qualifying Countries”) only.
To enter the Promotion entrants must: 1. Register via the appropriate web address listed below between 1 December 2014 and 1 February 2015 (the “Qualifying Period”); 2. Following registration, spend at least €/£5,000 of Qualifying Spend (defined below) on bookings consumed within the Qualifying Period; and 3. Log their Qualifying Spend on the BusinessClub website (www.businessclub.ihg.com) by 14 February 2015.
Web addresses for entrant registration:
English language: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/thegreatgetaway
“Qualifying Spend” means expenditure at BusinessClub participating hotels in Qualifying Countries (see www.businessclub.ihg.com/hotels for a full list) relating to overnight stays, meetings, conference rooms, food & beverage services linked to meetings and all-inclusive meeting packages, which have been paid in full. Qualifying Spend excludes taxes, gratuities, concierge and other hotel incidentals, and non-hotel expenditure booked and paid for through the participating hotel.
For every €/£5,000 of Qualifying Spend spent by an entrant on bookings consumed within the Qualifying Period, the entrant will receive one entry into a prize draw to take place in March 2015. By way of example, €12,000 of Qualifying Spend would give two entries into the prize draw.
There will be five separate prize draws under the Promotion according to the country of residence of the entrant, with country groupings, numbers of winners and available prizes as follows: 1. UK and Republic of Ireland – one winner of 250,000 IHG Rewards Club points; 2. Germany, Austria and Switzerland – one winner of 250,000 IHG Rewards Club points; 3. Belgium and Netherlands – one winner of 250,000 IHG Rewards Club points; 4. Bahrain, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa – one winner of 250,000 IHG Rewards Club points. Please note that 250,000 IHG Rewards Club points will be redeemable against a 5 night stay at any of IHG’s hotels (subject to availability).
The winners from each of the five prize draws will be randomly selected by an independent judge and contacted by email on or before 19 March. In the event that a selected winner does not respond to notification of their win within 21 days, that winner’s prize shall be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner from the relevant pool of remaining entries. All prizes shall be despatched to the winners by 20 March.
The specified prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the specified prizes with alternatives of equal or greater value in the event that the specified prizes are not available. A list of the names of the prize winners for each of the five prize draws will be published on www.businessclub.ihg.com on or before 20th October.
The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time and any such changes shall be communicated via the BusinessClub website (www.businessclub.ihg.com). Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in incentive or other promotional programmes. The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with such policies; compliance is the entrant’s responsibility and the entrant must ensure that his/her employer has given permission for the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and entrants to the Promotion submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promotion void where prohibited by law.
Promoter: InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company, Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, England (“IHG”).
©2014 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and operated.
1. Program Sponsor. The Program is operated by InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company, with offices at Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9 5HR, United Kingdom and is administered in its name and on its behalf by International Customer Loyalty Programmes PLC, with offices at 19 Bartlett Street, South Croydon, CR2 6TB , United Kingdom (“ICLP”).
2. Program Assignment. The rights and obligations of IHGSC under the Program may be assigned or transferred by IHGSC to any other related or unrelated entity at any time, and performance thereafter shall be the responsibility of that entity.
3. Program Availability and Termination. IHGSC reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel part or the whole of this Program upon 30 days written notice posted on the BusinessClub™ Website and sent to the email address of all Active Members (the “Termination Notice”). No further claims for points will be accepted after the date of the Termination Notice and any claims made but not approved by that date will be deemed invalid and declined. Members may redeem earned points for rewards up to 90 days after the date of the Termination Notice. Points not redeemed thereafter will be forfeited. An Active Member is defined as any member having points activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 24 months.
4. Changes in Terms and Conditions. IHGSC reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel Program terms and conditions, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and reward levels in whole or part at any time, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated. Members will be bound by any such changes.
5. Notice of Changes. Any such changes will be shown in these terms and conditions on the BusinessClub™ Website at www.businessclub.ihg.com and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. IHGSC will attempt to notify Active Members of Program changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound.
6. Restrictions. Participation in the Program and the awarding of incentives are void when prohibited by law (including, for the avoidance of doubt, United Kingdom and United States bribery laws which apply internationally) and subject to any applicable government regulations. Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in the Program. IHGSC assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with these policies. Members are informed that participation in the Program may require prior approval of their employer, and that it is the members’ responsibility to obtain such prior approval. Members will be asked to confirm prior approval upon enrolment into the Program.
7. Restricted by Law. This Program or participation therein is not valid and/or the awarding of BusinessClub™ points and/or the grant of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law in the country of the member's domicile.
8. Program Violations. Program violations, fraud or abuse is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by IHGSC, including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, or merchandise issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points in a member’s account, as well as cancellation of the account and the member’s future participation in the Program.
9. Program Interpretation. Interpretations of Program terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of IHGSC. The decision of IHGSC is binding on all matters concerning the Program. Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against IHGSC or any other IHG Company.
10. Restrictions. Any accommodation, meetings or other services booked, for which points are claimed and awarded hereunder are subject to the Participating Hotel’s terms and conditions. The Program cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or rewards program, other than IHG® Rewards Club.
1. Conditions. To be eligible for membership under the Program, the following conditions must be met:
• The member must be a corporate booker, meaning that the member must be an individual who books guest and meeting rooms in hotels for and on behalf of his or her employer, for business purposes only.
• The member must be at least 18 years of age.
• The member’s employer must have its registered seat, domicile or branch in a Participating Country.
• Enrolment into the Program occurs exclusively by invitation of a Participating Hotel.
• Bookings must be made either directly with the Participating Hotel or at www.IHG.com or with an IHG call reservation centre. Bookings made via third parties will not qualify for the Program and will be declined by the Participating Hotel
2. Exclusions. The following persons are not allowed to participate to the Program:
• Employees of an IHG Company, or an IHG franchisee or ICLP.
• Travel agents and conference agents.
• Corporate bookers under IHG Key Negotiated Rate (“KNR”) agreement thus benefiting from a corporate discount rate
• Employees of employers that do not have their registered seat, domicile or branch in a Participating Country.
Members are allowed only one account per member.
3. Participating Countries. Countries in which the Program is available (“Participating Countries”) are The United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Austria, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Luxemburg, Lithuania, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovakia, Italy, Finland, Hungary, Denmark, Turkey, India, Israel, Uzbekistan, Kuwait, The UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Switzerland, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Australia, NewZealand and South Africa. The list of Participating Countries is subject to changes by simple notice posted on the BusinessClub™ Website, at IHGSC’s discretion. Members will be enrolled into the national program of the Participating Country of the registered seat, domicile or branch of their employer.
4. Registration Process. Members are registered by hotel staff or by BusinessClub™ Member Services. On registration, member will be sent a login and password by email. Upon receipt of this information, member must complete the mandatory registration details online at www.businessclub.ihg.com and confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions. Member must confirm permission of his or her employer to enrol into and benefit from the Program.
5. Tier Levels. The Program has two tier levels, Silver and Gold. New members are enrolled into Silver tier level. Gold membership will be awarded to members having spent €10,000 in a 12 month period. Once members have earned Gold tier level, they will maintain such tier level for one year, starting from the month following the month in the course of which they acquired Gold tier level. To keep Gold tier level, members must have spent at least €10,000 by the anniversary date of acquiring Gold tier level. Members who fail to earn sufficient points will be downgraded back to Silver tier level. Gold members will receive a 15% bonus on all base points earned during the period in which they are BusinessClub Gold members. Gold members are eligible for a 25% discount on Food & Beverages in Participating Hotels in The United Kingdom and Germany.
6. Change of Employer. Members who change employers must update their contact details online and confirm permission of their new employer to enrol into and benefit from the Program within 30 calendar days of the change. Members keep points earned upon changing employers.
7. Cancellation of Membership by IHGSC. IHGSC may cancel any Program membership and revoke any and all unredeemed points collected by any member for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of these terms and conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Program; 3) violation of any national, state or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership benefits; 4) failure to pay for hotel charges; 5) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program; 6) more than one active account per member; or 7) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Program, as may be determined by IHGSC in its sole discretion. Cancellation hereunder will be forthwith, by simple notice of IHGSC to the member concerned, and all points earned will be forfeited.
8. Termination of Membership by Member. Members may cancel their membership by written notice to BusinessClub™ Member Services. Members will have 30 days from the receipt of notice of termination to redeem their points. All unredeemed points will be forfeited after this date.
9. Lapsed Accounts. Any account which remains inactive for 24 consecutive months will be deemed to have expired and any unredeemed or unclaimed points will be void. Members may re-activate their lapsed account, but the previous points balance will not be re-instated.
1. Award of Points. Points are awarded to members and added to their account on the basis of points for every Euro spent (points vary in different countries and currency is equivalent to the prevailing rate of exchange as displayed on the BusinessClub™ Website) of Qualifying Spend at Participating Hotels. Qualifying Spend includes expenditure relating to overnight stays, meetings, conference rooms, food & beverage services linked to meetings and all-inclusive meeting packages, excluding taxes, which have been paid in full. Points are not awarded on fractions of Euros. Qualifying Spend excludes taxes, gratuities, concierge and other hotel incidentals, and non-hotel expenditures booked and paid for through the Participating Hotel. Points are only awarded on corporate bookings. Leisure bookings are not eligible. Points are not awarded on cancelled bookings or bookings which have not been paid in full.
2. Points Have no Value. Points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the Program terms and conditions. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points are not the property of the members. Use of the word "earn" in these terms and conditions and in marketing materials in relation to points shall mean "collect" and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
3. Points Adjustments. Points listed in a member’s account are subject to change to reflect actual spend, any adjustments and Program changes. Members who believe that their account activity statement is inaccurate must contact the BusinessClub™ Member Services. Point adjustments will not be made more than 45 days after the last day of the event to which the claimed points relate. Members must keep all hotel receipts and invoices for their records, as they will be required for point adjustment requests.
4. Points Transfers. A member may transfer points from his or her account to another member's account, provided that both members are employed by the same employer on the date of the transfer. The transfer is free of charge and there is no maximum or minimum transfer amount. The transfer must be made by the transferring member via the secure area of the BusinessClub™ Website. The transferred points will be deducted from the transferring member’s account and credited to the beneficiary member’s account.
5. Validity of Points. Points never expire, save in the event that a member’s account lapses, is cancelled, or that the Program is terminated.
6. Claim of Points. Points can only be claimed once in respect of an event. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes events which have been booked by an agency through the BusinessClubAGENT scheme. Any subsequent claim of points for the same event will be rejected. In the event of a dispute between members who claim points for the same event, IHGSC will decide in its sole discretion to which member points are allocated and in which proportion. This decision will be final and binding on the members concerned.
Claims must be made within 45 days after the last day of the event to which they relate. Points will not be awarded for claims made after that date. To claim points, members must register all Qualifying Spend on the BusinessClub™ Website using the BusinessClub™ Points Claim Form. Upon submission of the BusinessClub™ Points Claim Form, the Participating Hotel concerned is informed of the claim and has 28 days to approve or reject the points claimed. Claims for points submitted by members, but not yet approved or rejected by the Participating Hotel, will be listed as “awaiting approval”. Points for these claims will not be awarded until the claim is “approved” by the Participating Hotel. If the Participating Hotel declines the claim, the member will be notified of the decision and may appeal via BusinessClub™ Member Services within no more than 28 days from the notification date of the rejection. Members failing to appeal will be deemed to have accepted the rejection. If the Participating Hotel approves the claim, the corresponding points will be added to the member’s account. If the Participating Hotel fails to decide on the claim within 28 days of the claim date, the claim will be deemed accepted and the corresponding points will be added to the member’s account.
7. Retrospective Claims on Joining. Upon enrolment, members may claim points for events at Participating Hotels, provided that the event(s) took place within 30 days preceding the date of activation for BusinessClub™ membership and that the claim must be made within 45 days after the last day of the event to which it relates.
8. Redeemed Points. Points listed as “redeemed” are deducted from a member’s account and can no longer be redeemed or transferred.
9. Exchange Rate. The rate of exchange used for the conversion into Euros of Qualifying Spend made in a different currency, for the purpose of calculating the number of points to which a member is entitled, is the rate of www.xe.com and published annually on www.businessclub.ihg.com. A rate remains in force until publication of the new rate occurs. Such currency information is believed to be accurate, but IHGSC and/or any other IHG Company do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The calculation of the number of points on the basis of these currency exchange rates is final and binding on members and cannot be challenged.
1. Redeeming Points for Rewards. Members may redeem their points for rewards online at www.businessclub.ihg.com, using the BusinessClub™ Rewards Claim Form, or by email to BusinessClub™ Member Services. Rewards are offered by different independent merchants, who may vary by Participating Country of membership and may vary from time to time (“Redemption Partners”). The available Redemption Partners and the points required for the rewards will be detailed on the BusinessClub™ Website. Rewards offered in the form of e-vouchers will only be available in Euros, GBP and most local currencies of participating hotels. Members must have the required number of points in their account prior to redeeming points for rewards. IHGSC reserves the right to delete, add, modify or substitute rewards or award selections in this Program at any time.
2. E-Vouchers as Rewards. E-Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions and restrictions imposed by the Redemption Partners, where they can be redeemed. The number of points required for e-vouchers are subject to change at any time. E-Vouchers are valid only at retail locations or at the online store of the Redemption Partner concerned and have no cash value. E-Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged. Expired, lost or stolen e-vouchers cannot be reissued. The choice of e-vouchers is subject to change without notice. E-Vouchers are void where prohibited. All e-vouchers must be redeemed in accordance with the procedures specified on the e-voucher or other procedures specified by the Redemption Partner concerned. E-Vouchers are only valid for the individual mentioned on the e-voucher and are not transferable. E-Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash or any other form of credit. Identification may be required for e-voucher redemption. Unused portions of partially redeemed e-vouchers shall be considered void and fully redeemed. Change will not be given for partially used e-vouchers. E-Vouchers must be used by the stated expiration date, or they will have no value and cannot be presented for redemption.
3. Limitation of Liability. IHGSC, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and agents make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, with respect to rewards, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees), accident or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such rewards or as a result of any defect or failure of such rewards. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are specifically disclaimed.
4. Tax Liability. Points or rewards received through participation may be subject to tax liability. All tax liability, including and without limitation disclosure connected with the receipt and/or use of points or rewards, is the responsibility of the member.
5. Independent Contractors. Redemption Partners are independent contractors. Nothing herein or in any other materials related to the Program is intended or shall be construed as establishing any agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between IHGSC or any other IHG Company and Redemption Partners, including and without limitation the use of the word "partner". IHGSC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and agents are not responsible or liable for the conduct of Redemption Partners and/or their programs or services, including and without limitation any changes or discontinuances of their services or the delivery of products or services offered by them.
Former IHG Corporate Bookers Programs. Members already enrolled in a corporate bookers program promoted by an IHG Company at the entry into force of this Program will enter this Program at the corresponding tier of their existing program, if their existing program had tiers. If their existing program was not tiered, they will enter this Program at the tier corresponding to their points balance (converted into points of this Program at the discretion of IHG PLC) or as directed by IHGSC.
In Finland, points on meetings are only granted on meetings sold at the standard 24 hour delegate rates or 8 hour day delegate rates (meeting room and food and beverage included in the package rates).
1. Data Protection. Any personal information (including but not limited to a member’s name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) provided by a member to IHGSC or ICLP, either when applying for membership of the Program or by continuing to exercise the privileges of membership of the Program, will be stored electronically and used for the administration of the Program. In order for IHGSC and ICLP to fulfil their obligations under the Program, the member accepts and consents to the fact that personal information; (i) shall be processed by IHGSC and/or ICLP, in their capacity as a data controllers (as registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998) and/or their subsidiaries, affiliates or franchisees, and (ii) may be transferred worldwide to any third parties with which IHGSC or ICLP are affiliated within the scope of the Program or to third parties to process the personal information on IHGSC’s or ICLP’s behalf or where required by applicable law or in the event of a company reorganisation, merger or acquisition for use of such information for the administration of membership records, guest services, advertising, marketing and communication purposes. A copy of the IHG privacy statement can be viewed online at www.ihg.com.
2. Communications to Members. IHGSC, ICLP or any of the IHG Companies may contact members for marketing purposes by mail, fax, telephone or email.
3. Right of Access to Data. Members have a right of access to their personal information held by IHGSC, ICLP or any of the IHG Companies by sending a written request to INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAMMES PLC. 520 Fulham Road, London SW6 5NJ.
We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site. We do this to ensure that your browsing experience is as simple as possible and to retain your personal information. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.